/
3 Comments
Bismillah…This is my deep appreciation to my lovely company, COOLTEC INDUSTRIES SDN BHD where I did my practical.
(12 April 2010 - 12 July 2010)

Praise be to Allah for His blessings & this wonderful life. 1 company, 2 productions, 3 months training, 4 trainees, 5 sources of development, and 6 days of working had really taught me a lot. To give a full commitment from 8.00 am to 5.30 pm is sometimes hard for me to believe it whether I can spare my half of daily life for it or not. However, chances to gain knowledge and experiences from the experts have brought me to become a passionate trainee who is highly motivated to come every day.

Working in the real field is something we really need to enjoy it. Working environment must full of excitement so we can work happily. The teamwork must give full commitment so we can share knowledge and experiences together. The leader must lead their under supervision personnel wisdomly so they’ll obey and respect. It is all about following the rules of a real industry. It is all about quality. High quality product and services is depends on these factors.

After have been through all the maturing phases, I feel so lucky to be chosen as trainee here. My supervisor is the best supervisor, and my teamwork is the best teamwork. They are not only a ‘working machine’, but a full color painted machine that helps me finish my task and also cheering up my daily life. I learned on how to treat people from different races, family background, and level of understanding. I learned to appreciate others rather than standing there and ask to be appreciated.

Thank you so much Allah. Thank you so much to everybody who is always stay beside me, I was so encouraged to learn smarter and work harder in the future. May Allah blessed our ukhuwwah and smoothen our life path. Love you all !


You may also like

Bismillah…This is my deep appreciation to my lovely company, COOLTEC INDUSTRIES SDN BHD where I did my practical. (12 April 2010 - 12 July ...

3 comments:

Nur Asy Shuhada said...

Alhamdulillah...congratz...

chAq said...

opss, ternampak 0 comment di entry.
Hm, fully english. Comment must in english kot.ehe.
Good luck for the next next task and life.
Just has an itchy fingers to jot down something here.
" over-praise does more harm than good, handle it with 'care'..."

:) you're good but you needs 'more' to become better....[oklah, xmo merepek2 di sini. he he he ]

Abd Halim Ahmad said...

hehe, insyaALLAH cik snsd. don wori, i'm yet standing here to become better & better..pls guide me when i did mistake ;) thanks for the nutrition advice =)